Mon 15 Jan 2007
Did you know that one of the best ways to get business promotion is by writing articles? I took up article writing a long time ago, when I realized that people prefer doing business with professionals on any particular topic.
If you have substantial knowledge in a certain field, you can also establish yourself as an expert in that field by writing articles. It can be done, and here are some of the ways to do it:
The Key to Writing Online Business Articles
- Choose appropriate topics related to your field of expertise.
- Select a suitable title for your article, a title that gives a brief overview of the subject matter.
- Stick to writing short articles within 500 words each. However, if you do exceed the 500-word mark, try and split the article into 2 or 3 shorter articles.
- If you are not familiar with writing business articles, create a short outline before you start or at least jot down the most important points. Make sure that you use these points as you proceed.
- Try not to include a lot of assumptions. Readers prefer facts to assumptions.
- Conclude your article with a catchy phrase that would grab your readers' attention immediately.
These are just a few suggestions to help you design a good business article. By publishing your article on various article directories and private sites, you can ensure good, effective (and FREE!) promotion of your business.