Thu 22 Feb 2007
The Art Of Blogging For Profits
Blogging well is an art — and if you have a product to sell like I do, then this is one of the best ways to get your product or service in front of your target market. Blogging doesn't cost anything except your time.
Business blogs are generally created to advertise the products and services of an online business or web site and thus increase sales and business exposure.
You can create an interesting and profitable blog if you follow some basic tips:
- Consider your audience: Even if the blog is personal, it should interest readers - this is possible only if you understand their mindset.
- Pictures: The fact that ‘pictures speak volumes' is evident in a blog that contains pictures. Any picture will do, as long as it is not insulting or biased.
- Constructive and beneficial blogs: Even though writing a blog is free, you have to write on interesting subject matter that is useful to your readers.
- Avoid multifaceted and complicated blogs: To make an interesting blog, avoid the use of technical terms.
- Make it interactive: Make your blog interactive by enhancing it with a video or audio clip.
You can also make your blog more interesting by designing a feedback column. This way, you can invite reactions and reviews from your readers. You might even make new friends by simply making the readers feel comfortable with your blog site.